Sample Menu Options
- Chilled Gravlax ‘Czarina’ – local salmon cured in beetroot and dill and a hint of vodka with finely chopped egg and caviar, accompanied lime aioli served with crostini toast.
- Antipasto Taster Plate – selection of cured meats, fish, marinated vegetables, olives, sun-dried tomatoes, frittata,with specialty salad with grissini sticks.
- Tortellini Boscaiola – chicken filled pasta served with mushrooms, chorizo and cream sauce.
- Soup of the day – created with fresh market produce – choose a chilled soup eg (Gazpacho or Mango & Cucumber) or piping hot option eg ( Chicken Creme & Asparagus or Minestrone)
- Char-grilled Salmon – served on a bed of avocado and tomato salsa with fresh asparagus.
- Beef Carpaccio – thinly sliced beef fillet fused in extra virgin oil prepared with scattered pine nuts, chives and shaved parmesan and finished with rocket leaves, remoulade and lemon slices.
- Cold oyster tasting plate – soy & jalapeno, chilli & ginger, passionfruit & lime, radish & saun blanc, nude & lemon, egg & vaviar.
- Vegetarian Crepe – filled with mushrooms, baby spinach, and goat’s cheese with a béchamel sauce.
- Chicken and Mushroom Risotto, – fused with bacon, shallots, white wine and freshly grated pecorino.
- Roasted Fillet of Beef Fillet – together with baby beans, sautéed potatoes, oven crisp herbed vegetable medley and complimented with a red wine jus.
- Veal Scallopini – with mushroom and cream sauce served with roasted mediteranean-style vegetables and rosemary & garlic potatoes.
- Lamb Rack – seared then roasted and presented with creamed spinach topped with pine nuts, spanish beans and potato flan with a rich balsamic reduction.
- Pan-Roasted Pork Tenderloin – with braised red cabbage and choice fresh vegetables finished with a creamy demi-glace sauce.
- Chicken Breast – wrapped with a prosciutto, filled with brie, sage butter sauce and accompanied with seasonal vegetables and potato gratin.
- Flounder Waleska – succulent fillets cooked in dry wine, cream, capers, shallots finished with seasonal vegetables and scallop potato.
- Vegetable Cannelloni – together with spiced pumpkin, Asian green stack, rich tomato sauce and grated parmesan.
- Baked Berry Cheesecake – with a chocolate shard and berry coulis.
- Zesty Passionfruit Curd Tart – drizzled with white chocolate, served with passion fruit coulis and double cream.
- Rich Tiramisu – accompanied with crème de cacao peaks.
- Raspberry Lime Tart – chocolate shortbread shell with citrusy lime brulee, topped a juicy red raspberry glaze and meringue.
- Freshly Selected Fruits – in a hand created cake tart shell with frangelico crème fraise.
- Trio of Sorbet – served in a delicate shell with wafer fingers.
2 Courses – Aprox $32 per person
3 Courses – Aprox $42 per person
Food/Drink Servers – $35 per hour per person
Gourmet Cheese Platter (Additional)
A selection of fine Australian cheeses from King Island, Bellarine Peninsular and Gippsland served with dried fruits, variety of crackers, bread, nuts and jelly.
Petit Fours and Brewed Coffee (Additional)
A selection of chocolates, biscuits and brownies including brewed coffee.
Dinner/Lunch is served with individual rolls and butter.
Canapés List – Hand Created
Cold Canapés (minimum of 8 of each type)
- Spiced tomato gazpacho in shot glass with basil and cucumber garni
- Antipasto crostini – Roasted tomato, artichoke and green olive on babaganoush toast
- Hungarian salami on olive tapenade crostini with feta topping
- Smoked trout and creme fraise on a toasted crostini
- Roast duck and Chinese marinated vegetables in a crispy wonton
- Prawn and coconut whipped mousse in a crispy wonton
- Smoked salmon on crusty bite with goats cheese and caviar
- Glazed roast beef with remoulade and crispy onion on mustard crostini
- Crab with mascarpone cheese on toasty bite
- Salmon cured with beetroot and dill on a blini with baked egg garni
- Mini tomato and basil bruschetta
- Smoked ham with Italian salad on seeded rye bread
- Strawberry and buffalo mozzarella sticks with roasted caraway seed
- Creamed pea and avocado spoons with crispy pork and pickled asian vegetables
- Avocado and creme fraise spoons topped with a baby roasted balsamic tomato
- Tenderloin crostini with goats cheese and pesto
Hot Canapés (minimum of 8 of each type)
- Warm seafood chowder in shot glass served with crostini
- Creamy baked salmon in puff pastry
- Pork frikadeller meatball stick with caramelised onions and sweet sour cucumber
- Chicken skewer with a rich satay glaze
- Bacon and halloumi spears
- Chinese spoons with prawn and panchetta
- Caramelised sticky pork belly in a crispy wonton
- Gnocchi spoons with rich tomato, basil and wine sauce
- Baked pumpkin and coriander in sesame pastry case with yogurt mint dip
- Chicken skewers with spicy mexicana salsa
- Individual gourmet pies with homemade tomato relish
- Mini beef meatballs with tomato and capsicum relish
- Deep fried camembert and cranberry glaze
- Chinese hand-made prawn dumpling
- Anchovie stick – filo encased morsels
- Asparagus spears in pastry
- Baked ravioli spoons in a rich tomato reduction
- Tomato and feta tarts
Mediterranean Antipasto Platter
A combination of cured meats, green and black olives, marinated vegetables, sun-dried tomatoes, frittata, dukkah chicken and accompanied salad served with grissini sticks and bread.
An appetising combination of a trio of dips with vegetable crudités, savory corn chips and crackers.
An array of selected fresh seasonal fruit together with accompaniments and exotic dipping sauces.
A selection of fine Australian cheeses from King Island, Tasmania and Bellarine Peninsular served with dried fruit, variety of crackers, nuts and jelly.
Deluxe Supper Platter
- Mini baguette rolls with smoked salmon & mascarpone
- Dukkha coated roasted chicken drumettes
- Savoury crullers with bacon & feta filling
- Creamed avocado and green pea spoons
- Duo of dips with crackers & grissini
- Pork & veal frikadeller skewers
- Warm marinated olives & chili
- Sweet soy glazed meatballs
- Herb & vegetable frittata
- Tasty grilled chipolatas